Tuesday 24 March 2015

We're Outta Here!

Today's the day! 28th March, 5am, we've been awake for 19hrs already and it probably took me about 18 of those to actually pack my bag. The dilemma? This...


Well we're now at Victoria, waiting for our National Express Coach to Gatwick. 


Then it's an 11hr flight to Dubai, a quick fuel stop and onto a 15hr flight to Perth where I will probably sleep for a day - or at least Kamal will. I'm heading straight to the beach!

No time to get over the jet lag though. Only 5 and a half days in Perth and a wedding to fit in.

Although I do fully intend to spend most of my time on the beach catching some rays as I'm determined to get some kind of tan - despite everyone telling me it's impossible - and despite the weather only averaging 22 degrees.

Not sure how good I'll be at keeping this up but I hope I will in some way. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment