Sunday 29 March 2015

We made it to Perth!

So it turns out I don't do well on long haul flights. With four nosebleeds during the flight and my already-knackered knee caged in by the seat in front, I thought I may as well just give it up right there. Kamal was enough to keep my spirits up though as we attempted to play chess and battleships in a plane plagued by turbulence.

It'll take more than being awake for almost 48hrs and a bit of turbulence to dampen our spirits though. We both arrived - safely in Perth to a 28 degree temperature and a free ride to the temporary family palace!


It's such a great house! We're close to the beach, soon to be surrounded by the family AND we have a pool! 


So I skipped the sunset on the beach for some catch up with my bed after another four nosebleeds following the flight. Yayyyy! But I made it outside to at least catch a glimpse of the sunset over the suburbs of Perth. Until tomorrow - when we can actually start exploring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment