Friday 3 April 2015

Post-Wedding Pool Party

Today when the alarm went off at 9am, it was not a welcome wake-up! But a short roll onto the floor soon sorted me out.

We headed over to Ali and Jeff's for a day of fun with the family and newly weds, where we were treated to a cooked breakfast, followed by a poolside pool competition (where Kamal yet again proved to hold forever in his favour the power of fluke), then water volleyball (more of Kat drowning) and a swim.



We followed that with a trip to the Memorial Park to spot some kangaroos! I came away with the conclusion that it cannot be comfy for a lady to keep her fidgety child in her pouch! In fact, I would kick that child out, or at least make it sit the right way up. But they were cute to see jumping around if not slightly odd-looking.



We also made our own pizzas for Jeff to stick in the beautiful purpose built stone oven - which let out enough smoke for a neighbour to call out the fire brigade for a suspect bush fire - whoops - sorry chaps! (Nice to know they're rapid to respond though).

We rounded off the evening with a spot of table tennis - which I'm convinced I could be pro at (pool, not so much).


Up really early tomorrow for our last day in Aus so forgive me if I'm a little lax from now on. Who knows when I'll next get Wifi??? 

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about your post wedding pool party. Last month, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of the lovely wedding venues in the city and arranged a wonderful and excited bridal luncheon party there. It was a grand party and we all had excellent time.

    ReplyDelete