Thursday 2 April 2015

Laura & Gav's Wedding

It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. Lovely weather, lovely people, lovely wedding.


The Mace family bladder let me down again when 15mins in to our bus journey to the beautiful Darlington Estate Winery I had to ask our bus to pull over and run to the toilet. But after all that I learned my lesson and kept firmly on top of my bladder's needs.

We got there in good enough time to enjoy taking Polaroid photos and drinking wine before sitting down to a beautiful ceremony, with personally written vows that moved me tears - and I've only know them both a few days! 

Then came the three course meal, the speeches, a heart-melting first dance, some amazing cupcakes and some truly spectacular frolics on the dance floor. What a day it's been. It's pretty late to say any more so here's some photos to tide you over:


Bridesmaids plotting their special message


Told you the cupcake was good...


Awwww love this last one! 

Thanks for such a lovely day Laura and Gavin, so glad we could be a part of it. We wish you many happy years together and if the tears up the aisle were anything to go by, there'll be plenty more years ahead! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely couple!! Their wedding ceremony was truly stunning. My favorite part is this amazing décor. I love it. I would like to get married at such beautiful outdoor venues for events in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete